Center Pointe Vistoso
Learn more about Center Pointe Vistoso
Center Pointe Vistoso – Maracay Homes
Center Pointe Vistoso is located in the upper North West corner of Rancho Vistoso, and is a unique offering due to it’s sheer size and massive community pool. There are very few communities in Oro Valley that offer community pools, outside of townhomes and condo complexes.
Comprised of four subdivisions, community parks including 6,000 sf pool and splash park exclusively for Center Pointe residents, private clubhouse, trail system and shaded ramada. Center Pointe Vistoso residenta also enjoy any of the other nine parks outside of Center Pointe owned by Rancho Vistoso. Sold 200th home in May 2017 (open 16 months).
Seven model homes to tour.
As of this writing, HOA fees are $173 per month, includes Rancho Vistoso Maste HOA.
Desert Crest – 101 lots
• Prices starting at $255,000 to $308,700
• Square footage – 1,404 to 2,492
• 2 to 3 car garages
• 2 to 4 bedroom plans
• Gated, activity lawn, cactus garden
The Cove at Center Pointe – 81 lots
• Prices starting at $338,000 to $408,600
• Square footage – 2,217 to 3,668
• All 3 car garages
• 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 3.5 baths
• Gated with community park, shaded play structure, picnic ramada
Summit at Center Pointe Vistoso (Summit North – 39 lots & Summit South 47 lots)
• Prices starting at $391,000 to $439,900
• Single story models only
• Square footage – 2,494 to 3,194
• All 3 car garages
• All 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 baths
• Gated, trail system
The Pinnacle at Center Pointe Vistoso – 75 lots
• Prices starting at $446,000 to $490,000
• Larger, single story, “executive” size homes
• Square footage – 2,710 to 3,580
• 3 to 4 car garages
• 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 baths
• Gated, butterfly garden, trail system
Here is the Maracay Center Pointe website Note- f you plan to use a real estate agent, most home builders insist that agents register their clients first, before you go into or contact the new build sales office. As a good practice if you have an agent—take their cards with you and tell the new build salespeople that you are being represented. Remember, the new build salesperson works for the BUILDER, and have no duty to you. It is important to have someone who is advocating on your behalf and can guide you through the process—and the local builders have agreements not to penalize the buyer for using an agent (nor to discount if you don’t use one).