Learn more about Ridgeview at Vistoso Trails
Ridgeview at Vistoso Trails – Mattamy Homes
- 2 Bedroom Patio Homes (some plans customizable to 3 Bedrooms), 2 – 2.5 baths
- 6 models ranging from 1,760 to 2,113 square feet
- Pricing starts at $269,00 – $310,000
- Three exterior elevation styles – Rustic Spanish, Desert Contemporary & Sonoran
- Currently 19 spec homes in production, less than 10% sold, a few homes now occupied along Block 12 & 13
- 116 Lots (Blocks), 2 to 4 homes per lot
- Gated community with private roads and future community recreation area
- HOA dues – $165/month (as of this writing), includes front landscaping and irrigation, exterior care, roof, maintenance of community and common areas, liability insurance, (Rancho Vistoso dues are included in payment)
Northeast corner of Rancho Vistoso Blvd and Moore Road, opened October 2016, four models homes to tour . First of three Mattamy Homes subdivisions at Vistoso Trails – Viewpointe (single family homes) to open later in 2017 and Alterra (larger single family homes, larger lots) coming in 2018.
Note - if you plan to use a real estate agent, most home builders insist that agents register their clients first, before you go into or contact the new build sales office. As a good practice if you have an agent—take their cards with you and tell the new build salespeople that you are being represented. Remember, the new build salesperson works for the BUILDER, and have no duty to you. It is important to have someone who is advocating on your behalf and can guide you through the process—and the local builders have agreements not to penalize the buyer for using an agent (nor to discount if you don’t use one).